About Dead Space 3
Limited Edition pre-order bonus items:
• Witness Suit: These insulated suits were worn by a SCAF deep-dig team assigned to exhume the darkest secrets of Tau Volantis. Whatever they found locked deep in the ice changed them forever. When they emerged weeks later, they were covered head to toe in strange graffiti and claimed to be “Witness to the Truth.”
• First Contact Suit: This unique EVA (extra-vehicular activity) suit was built by the SCAF for encounters with “foreign entities.” It sports a golden finish to provide protection from long-term space exposure and thick armor for … unspecified reasons. The scientist who made the suit gave it the nickname “First Contact.”
• Evangelizer Weapon: A modification of the standard AL-2 used by the Sovereign Colonies Legionaries, this version sports a souped-up AL-2g assault rifle on the top with an Emerson 2100 “Big Boy” tactical shotgun on the bottom. The surviving “Witnesses” of the SCAF deep-dig team dubbed it the “Evangelizer” and decorated them top to bottom with strange symbols.
• Negotiator Weapon: While technically classified by the SCAF as a “scientific instrument,” the gold-plated “Negotiator” sports some surprisingly aggressive hardware. The overclocked, top-mounted Tesla Beam is capable of bursting a man-size organism into several pieces with a single shot. The bottom-mounted Linegun appears to have been built with the sole purpose of cleanly dismembering organic tissue from a distance.
Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless solider, John Carver, on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, the pair must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. Isaac will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customize weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first the team must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, the unlikely pair must work together to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
• Team up and take down the terror together: Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player. Easily drop in and drop out of play.
• Experience a hostile new environment: Head planet-side to discover underworld cities and accept side missions. Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments.
• Embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind: Uncover the past, discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.